subject area of
- Compromise and contestation - understanding the drivers and implications of coalition behaviour in Africa
- Making science more effective for agriculture
- Strengthening Agricultural and Natural Resource Policy Through Intrahousehold Analysis: An Introduction
- Taking into account the evolution of world food demand in CGE simulations of policy reforms: the role of demand systems
- The future of food from the sea.
- The role of labour in household food security: implications of AIDS in Africa
- University admissions policy in a developing country: evidence from the University of the West Indies
- What role for cooperation in conservation tenders? Paying farmer groups in the High Andes.