subject area of
- A singular value decomposition Bayesian multiple-trait and multiple-environment genomic model
- A technique system for the measurement, reconstruction and character extraction of rice plant architecture.
- Constructing linkage maps in the genomics era with MapDisto 2.0.
- Evaluating biological productivity in intercropping systems with production possibility curves
- Incorporating regional knowledge into global data sets: Some ideas for rice in Asia
- MapDisto: fast and efficient computation of genetic linkage maps
- Nonlinear kernels, dominance, and envirotyping data increase the accuracy of genome-based prediction in multi-environment trials.
- SPAM in the Clouds
- Technical Note: An R package for fitting Bayesian regularized neural networks with applications in animal breeding