subject area of
- Associated cultivated plants in tomato cropping systems structure arthropod communities and increase the Helicoverpa armigera regulation.
- Biological control of cassava green mite with exotic and indigenous phytoseiid predators—Effects of intraguild predation and supplementary food
- Early-season host switching in Adelphocoris spp. (Hemiptera: Miridae) of differing host breadth.
- Functional benefits of predator species diversity depend on prey identity
- Generalist-feeding subterranean mites as potential biological control agents of immature corn rootworms
- Geographic Differentiation of Colombian Neoleucinodes elegantalis (Lepidoptera: Crambidae) Haplotypes: Evidence for Solanaceae Host Plant Association and Holdridge Life Zones for Genetic Differentiation
- Habitat use and spatial niche overlap of sympatric savannah tortoises at multiple spatial scales in South Sudan
- Host specificity and comparative foraging behaviour of Aenasius vexans and Acerophagus coccois, two endo‐parasitoids of the cassava mealybug
- Phytoplasma infection of a tropical root crop triggers bottom-up cascades by favoring generalist over specialist herbivores.
- Regional drivers of diversification in the late Quaternary in a widely distributed generalist species, the common pheasant Phasianus colchicus
- Spider community shift in response to farming practices in a sub-humid agroecosystem of southern Africa
- The Use of Weaver Ants in the Management of Fruit Flies in Africa