subject area of
- CONTOUR FARMING BASED ON NATURAL VEGETATIVE STRIPS: EXPANDING THE SCOPE FOR INCREASED FOOD CROP PRODUCTION ON SLOPING LANDS IN ASIA
- Exploring impacts of vegetated buffer strips on nitrogen cycling using a spatially explicit hydro-biogeochemical modeling approach
- Major Agroforestry Systems of the Semiarid Tropics
- Phosphorus in soils of riparian and non‐riparian wetland and buffer strips in the Waikato area, New Zealand
- Quality over quantity: buffer strips can be improved with select native plant species.
- Soil erosion in the humid tropics: a systematic quantitative review.
- Weed strip management for minimizing soil erosion and enhancing productivity in the sloping lands of north-eastern India