subject area of
- Do Labor Statistics Depend on How and to Whom the Questions are Asked? Results from a Survey Experiment in Tanzania
- Estimates of genetic parameters and trends for reproduction traits in Bonga sheep, Ethiopia.
- Farm diversification and food and nutrition security in Bangladesh: empirical evidence from nationally representative household panel data
- Fruits and vegetables availability for human consumption in Latin American and Caribbean countries: Patterns and determinants
- Genomic data enables genetic evaluation using data recorded on LMIC smallholder dairy farms
- Impact assessment of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) strategy for suppression of mango-infesting fruit flies in Kenya
- Is Consanguinity an Impediment to Improving Human Development Outcomes
- STUDYING GXE INTERACTION UNDER DIFFERENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM AND YIELD LEVEL USING LINEAR-BILINEAR MODELS: THE CASE OF CIMMYT INTERMEDIATE TO LATE HYBRIDS TRAILS IN EASTERN AFRICA
- School Resource and Performance Inequality : evidence from the Philippines
- Technical Change and the Returns and Investments in Firm-level Training: Evidence from Thailand
- The Impact of Bequests on Lifetime Wealth Accumulation: An Econometric Study of Two Generations of Rural Households in India
- The Reduction in Total Fertility Rate Predicts One Fourth of the Gain in Child Height in the Last Decade: Evidence from 44 Low- and Middle-Income Countries
- The effect of height on earnings : is stature just a proxy for cognitive and non-cognitive skills ?
- Understanding the determinants of adolescent nutrition in Bangladesh
- Women's Property Rights and Gendered Policies: Implications for Women's Long-term Welfare in Rural Tanzania