subject area of
- Behavior change communication activities improve infant and young child nutrition knowledge and practice of neighboring non-participants in a cluster-randomized trial in rural Bangladesh.
- Can rural outmigration improve household food security? Empirical evidence from Ethiopia
- Effect of Differences in Month and Location of Measurement in Estimating Prevalence and Trend of Wasting and Stunting in India in 2005-2006 and 2015-2016.
- Estimating the productivity impacts of technology adoption in the presence of misclassification
- Estimation of heritability from varietal trials data.
- Ex post adjustment for measurement error in stunting calculations: an illustration from Egypt
- HEALTH INSURANCE AND MEDICAL IMPOVERISHMENT IN RURAL CHINA: EVIDENCE FROM GUIZHOU PROVINCE
- How Important Are Endogenous Peer Effects in Group Lending? Estimating a Static Game of Incomplete Information
- Lose some, save some: Obesity, automobile demand, and gasoline consumption
- Poverty Mapping with Aggregate Census Data: What is the Loss in Precision?
- Temperature thresholds for spikelet sterility and associated warming impacts for sub-tropical rice
- The Effects of Political Competition on Rural Land: Evidence from Pakistan
- The Impact of Agricultural Extension and Roads on Poverty and Consumption Growth in Fifteen Ethiopian Villages
- The Impact of Bolsa Família on Schooling