subject area of
- Adarsha Watershed, Kothapally, ICRISAT’s Innovative Journey: Why, How and What?
- Decadal National Land Cover Database for Jordan at 30 m resolution
- Empowering Smallholder Farmers’ Organizations Through Non-Public Extension Service Providers: A Case Study and Lessons From Mozambique
- Governing Climate Change Adaptation in the EU and China: An Analysis of Formal Institutions
- Learning how programs achieve their impact: embedding theory-driven process evaluation and other program learning mechanisms in alive & thrive.
- Lessons for Jurisdictional Approaches From Municipal-Level Initiatives to Halt Deforestation in the Brazilian Amazon
- Multiplying the efficiency and impact of biofortification through metabolic engineering.
- Plant Diseases and the World’s Dependence on Rice
- The integration of support for HIV and AIDS and livelihood security: district level institutional analysis in southern Africa
- The role of the state government, civil society and programmes across sectors in stunting reduction in Chhattisgarh, India, 2006-2016.