subject area of
- A Bayesian Poisson-lognormal Model for Count Data for Multiple-Trait Multiple-Environment Genomic-Enabled Prediction.
- Bayesian Genomic-Enabled Prediction Models for Ordinal and Count Data
- Decomposition of changes in the consumption of macronutrients in Vietnam between 2004 and 2014.
- Genomic Bayesian Prediction Model for Count Data with Genotype × Environment Interaction
- Genomic Bayesian Prediction Model for Count Data with Genotype × Environment Interaction.
- Genomic Prediction Models for Count Data
- High-Order Conditional Quantile Estimation Based on Nonparametric Models of Regression
- Intertype mark correlation function: A new tool for the analysis of species interactions