subject area of
- A new standard water absorption criteria based on solvent retention capacity (SRC) to determine dough mixing properties, viscoelasticity, and bread-making quality
- Adsorption of ADPG-starch transglucosylase by amylose
- CHEMISTRY AND THE SOIL ENVIRONMENT — SURFACES AND SORPTION PROCESSES
- Evaluation of lignin-enriched side-streams from different biomass conversion processes as thickeners in bio-lubricant formulations.
- Impact of ultrasonic treatment on rice starch and grain functional properties: A review.
- Interchange of Solutes between Solid, Liquid and Gas Phases
- Isovaleraldehyde elimination by UV/TiO2 photocatalysis: comparative study of the process at different reactors configurations and scales.
- Novel cross linked guar gum-g-poly(acrylate) porous superabsorbent hydrogels: Characterization and swelling behaviour in different environments
- Potential of Chitosan Hydrogel Based Activated Carbon Nanoparticles and Non-Activated Carbon Nanoparticles for Water Purification
- Structural differences between hot-water-soluble and hot-water-insoluble fractions of starch in waxy rice (Oryza sativa L.)
- Structure and properties of waxy-rice (IR29) starch during development of the grain
- Survival of bioaerosols in HVAC system photocatalytic filters
- The Effect of Carbon and Nitrogen Sources on Bacterial Cellulose Production and Properties from Gluconacetobacter sucrofermentans CECT 7291 Focused on its use in Degraded Paper Restoration
- Varietal Differences in Surface Ultrastructure of Endosperm Cells and Starch Granules of Rice
- pH-Sensitive crosslinked guar gum-based superabsorbent hydrogels: Swelling response in simulated environments and water retention behavior in plant growth media