subject area of
- Agricultural land is the main source of stream sediments after conversion of an African montane forest.
- Diurnal Patterns in Solute Concentrations Measured with In Situ UV-Vis Sensors: Natural Fluctuations or Artefacts?
- Environmental flow in Sri Lanka: ancient anicuts versus modern dams
- Ganges and Indus river basin land use/land cover (LULC) and irrigated area mapping using continuous streams of MODIS data
- Indexing the Environmental Vulnerability of Mountain Streams in Azerbaijan
- Introducing environmental thresholds into water withdrawal management of mountain streams in the Kura River basin, Azerbaijan
- On the transition of base flow recession from early stage to late stage
- On-farm treatment of wastewater used for vegetable irrigation: bacteria and virus removal in small ponds in Accra, Ghana
- Remote Sensing and GIS Based Comparative Morphometric Study of Two Sub-Watershed of Different Physiographic Conditions, West Godavari District, A.P.
- Spatiotemporal variation of bacterial water quality and the relationship with pasture land cover.
- Stream and shallow groundwater nutrient concentrations in an Ozark forested riparian zone of the central USA
- The Chemistry of Submerged Soils
- The ecological limits of hydrologic alteration (ELOHA): a new framework for developing regional environmental flow standards
- The impact of agricultural runoff on the quality of two streams in vegetable farm areas in Ghana.
- Verification of Supplemental Irrigation of Spring Wheat