subject area of
- Application of a Simple Integrated Surface Water and Groundwater Model to Assess Mesoscale Watershed Development
- Geographical, biological and remote sensing aspects of the hydrologic atmospheric pilot experiment in the sahel (HAPEX-Sahel)
- Potential of satellite and reanalysis evaporation datasets for hydrological modelling under various model calibration strategies
- Redefining temperate forest responses to climate and disturbance in the eastern United States: New insights at the mesoscale
- Wind pollination over mesoscale distances: an investigation with Scots pine.