subject area of
- Amylopectin Staling of Cooked Milled Rices and Properties of Amylopectin and Amylose
- Development of waxy cassava with different Biological and physico‐chemical characteristics of starches for industrial applications
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry of Rice Starches
- Melting the secrets of gelatinisation temperature in rice
- Thermal and mechanical properties of concentrated rice starch gels of varying composition
- Thermomechanical characterization of an amylose-free starch extracted from cassava (Manihot esculenta, Crantz).