subject area of
- A comparison of global agricultural monitoring systems and current gaps
- A methodology for mapping current and future heat stress risk in pigs.
- Advantage of hyperspectral EO-1 Hyperion over multispectral IKONOS, GeoEye-1, WorldView-2, Landsat ETM+, and MODIS vegetation indices in crop biomass estimation
- Application of Geospatial Tools to Monitor Change in a Micro-Tidal Estuary for the Purpose of Management Planning
- Assessment and change analyses (1987–2002) for tropical wetland ecosystem using earth observation and socioeconomic data
- Connecting Earth observation to high-throughput biodiversity data
- Earth Observation Demands for Improved Water Resources Management
- Earth Observation and wetlands.
- Earth Observation for wetland inventory, assessment and monitoring
- Earth observation for drought risk financing in pastoral systems of sub-Saharan Africa
- Earth observation for environmental risk reduction in irrigated rice production in Senegal and Mauritania
- Remote sensing and GIS for wetland inventory, mapping and change analysis.
- The potential of very high spatial resolution remote sensing in applications in smallholder agriculture
- The role of Earth Observation (EO) technologies in supporting implementation of the Ramsar Convention on Wetlands
- What Four Decades of Earth Observation Tell Us about Land Degradation in the Sahel