subject area of
- Application of near-infrared spectroscopy to predict sweetpotato starch thermal properties and noodle quality.
- Decline in rice grain yields with temperature : Models and correlations can give different estimates
- Effects of increased temperatures and rice straw incorporation on methane and nitrous oxide emissions in a greenhouse experiment with rice
- Mathematical consequences of using various empirical expressions of crop yield as a function of temperature
- The response of short-duration pigeonpea lines to variation in temperature under field conditions in Kenya