subject area of
- B-1-like cells exist in sheep. Characterization of their phenotype and behaviour.
- Cloning of two members of the TNF-superfamily in cattle: CD40 ligand and tumor necrosis factor alpha.
- Effective in vivo depletion of T cell subpopulations and loss of memory cells in cattle using mouse monoclonal antibodies
- Enhancing effects of anti-CD40 treatment on the immune response of SCID-bovine mice to Trypanosoma congolense infection.
- Flt-3 ligand, in combination with bovine granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor and interleukin-4, promotes the growth of bovine bone marrow derived dendritic cells.