subject area of
- Genome-wide mining of respiratory burst homologs and its expression in response to biotic and abiotic stresses in Triticum aestivum.
- Green revolution: a mutant gibberellin-synthesis gene in rice.
- Influence of supplemental ultraviolet-B on indoleacetic acid and calmodulin in the leaves of rice (Oryza sativa L.)
- Loss-of-function of a Rice Gibberellin Biosynthetic Gene, GA20 oxidase (GA20ox-2), Led to the Rice ‘Green Revolution’
- Reproduction of contagious caprine pleuropneumonia reveals the ability of convalescent sera to reduce hydrogen peroxide production in vitro