subject area of
- A Rickettsia Genome Overrun by Mobile Genetic Elements Provides Insight into the Acquisition of Genes Characteristic of an Obligate Intracellular Lifestyle
- Doubling genome size without polyploidization: Dynamics of retrotransposition-driven genomic expansions in Oryza australiensis, a wild relative of rice
- Global-level population genomics reveals differential effects of geography and phylogeny on horizontal gene transfer in soil bacteria
- In-Yeast Engineering of a Bacterial Genome Using CRISPR/Cas9.
- TREC-IN: gene knock-in genetic tool for genomes cloned in yeast