subject area of
- A super-family of genes coding for secreted salivary gland proteins from the Hessian fly, Mayetiola destructor.
- Characterization and functional analysis of clpB gene from Acidovorax avenae subsp. avenae RS-1
- Construction of Genetic Linkage Map and QTL Analysis of Sink-Size Traits in Pearl Millet (Pennisetum glaucum)
- Degeneration of aflatoxin gene clusters in Aspergillus flavus from Africa and North America
- Gene Organization in Rice Revealed by Full-Length cDNA Mapping and Gene Expression Analysis through Microarray
- Genetic control of rice blast resistance in the durably resistant cultivar Gumei 2 against multiple isolates.
- GreenPhylDB v2.0: comparative and functional genomics in plants
- Mechanisms of haplotype divergence at the RGA08 nucleotide-binding leucine-rich repeat gene locus in wild banana (Musa balbisiana)
- Molecular characterization of atoxigenic strains for biological control of aflatoxins in Nigeria
- The draft genome sequence of Xanthomonas species strain Nyagatare, isolated from diseased bean in Rwanda.