subject area of
- Characterization of growth and conidia production of Exserohilum monoceras on different substrates.
- Effect of dew point temperature and conidium age on germination, germ tube growth and infection of maize and sorghum by Peronosclerospora sorghi
- Genome wide transcriptome profiling of Fusarium oxysporum f sp. ciceris conidial germination reveals new insights into infection-related genes.
- Germination and Viability of Capilliconidia of Neozygites floridana (Zygomycetes: Entomophthorales) under Constant Temperature, Humidity, and Light Conditions
- In vitro production of hyphal bodies of the mite pathogenic fungus Neozygites floridana.
- Infection efficiency of Phaeoisariopsis personata and the influence of different wetness patterns on germ-tube growth of the pathogen
- Maize pollen alters the reaction of cowpea to pathogens