subject area of
- Alteration of soil microbial communities and water quality in restored wetlands
- Carbon release from rice roots under paddy rice and maize–paddy rice cropping
- Dissolved Organic Carbon and Disinfection By‐Product Precursor Release from Managed Peat Soils
- Dissolved organic carbon leaching from montane grasslands under contrasting climate, soil and management conditions
- Diurnal Patterns in Solute Concentrations Measured with In Situ UV-Vis Sensors: Natural Fluctuations or Artefacts?
- Drainage and leaching losses of nitrogen and dissolved organic carbon after introducing maize into a continuous paddy-rice crop rotation
- Early drainage mitigates methane and nitrous oxide emissions from organically amended paddy soils
- Land use affects total dissolved nitrogen and nitrate concentrations in tropical montane streams in Kenya.
- Litter decay in rangeland sites with varying history of human disturbance: a study with Hazargangi Chiltan mountain
- Microbial community structure of a slow sand filter schmutzdecke: a phylogenetic snapshot based on rRNA sequence analysis
- Reducing greenhouse gas emissions and grain arsenic and lead levels without compromising yield in organically produced rice
- Selective organic carbon losses from soils by sheet erosion and main controls