subject area of
- Comparative analyses of LMW glutenin alleles in bread wheat using allele-specific PCR and SDS-PAGE
- Comparison of Kompetitive Allele Specific PCR (KASP) and genotyping by sequencing (GBS) for quality control analysis in maize
- Genetic Dissection and Simultaneous Improvement of Drought and Low Nitrogen Tolerances by Designed QTL Pyramiding in Rice.
- Genome-Wide QTL Mapping for Wheat Processing Quality Parameters in a Gaocheng 8901/Zhoumai 16 Recombinant Inbred Line Population.
- Identification of a new stripe rust resistance gene in Chinese winter wheat Zhongmai 175
- Single nucleotide polymorphism genotyping using Kompetitive Allele Specific PCR (KASP): overview of the technology and its application in crop improvement
- Technical note: Development and application of KASP assays for rapid screening of 8 genetic defects in Holstein cattle.