subject area of
- Evaluation and validation of housekeeping genes as reference for gene expression studies in pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan) under drought stress conditions.
- Evaluation of reference genes for insect olfaction studies
- Molecular characterization of Xanthomonas strains responsible for bacterial spot of tomato in Ethiopia
- Multilocus sequence typing (MLST) of Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae: a diverse pathogen with limited clonality.
- Selection and Validation of Housekeeping Genes as Reference for Gene Expression Studies in Pigeonpea (Cajanus cajan) under Heat and Salt Stress Conditions.