subject area of
- A Morphometric Study of Species Boundaries of the Wild Potato Solanum Series Piurana (Solanaceae) and Putatively Related Species from Seven Other Series in Solanum Sect. Petota
- Are trunk lateral line anomalies and disoriented scale patterns in European seabass (Dicentrarchus labrax) influenced by genetics
- First report of the dagger nematode Xiphinema pachtaicum on onion in Morocco.
- Integrative taxonomy of root-knot nematodes reveals multiple independent origins of mitotic parthenogenesis.
- Intraspecific variability of the facultative meiotic parthenogenetic root-knot nematode ( Meloidogyne graminicola ) from rice fields in Vietnam
- Mitochondrial coding genome analysis of tropical root-knot nematodes (Meloidogyne) supports haplotype based diagnostics and reveals evidence of recent reticulate evolution
- Molecular and morphological characterisation of Scutellonema bradys from yam in Costa Rica and development of specific primers for its detection
- Morphological and molecular characterisation and diagnostics of some species of Scutellonema Andrassy, 1958 (Tylenchida: Hoplolaimidae) with a molecular phylogeny of the genus
- Morphological and molecular characterisation of Aporcelaimellus nigeriensis sp. n. (Dorylaimida: Aporcelaimidae), a remarkable dorylaim from Nigeria
- Morphometry and performance of Black Bengal goats at the rural community level in Bangladesh.
- Neoleucinodes elegantalis (Guenée) Population Structure and Isolation by Distance in Central and South America Revealed with Cytochrome Oxidase I (CO1) Gene
- Tuber shape and eye depth variation in a diploid family of Andean potatoes