subject area of
- Climate change policy networks: Connecting adaptation and mitigation in multiplex networks in Peru
- Effects of multi-stakeholder platforms on multi-stakeholder innovation networks: Implications for research for development interventions targeting innovations at scale
- Epidemic network analysis for mitigation of invasive pathogens in seed systems: Potato in Ecuador
- Innovation Diffusion in Conservation Agriculture: A Network Approach
- Knowing what research organizations actually do, with whom, where, how and for what purpose: Monitoring research portfolios and collaborations
- Social network analysis of multi-stakeholder platforms in agricultural research for development: Opportunities and constraints for innovation and scaling.
- Understanding Stakeholder Networks for Nutrition Policy: Lessons from a Network Analysis Study in India