subject area of
- An Improved Antiserum for Sensitive Serologic Detection of Chickpea chlorotic dwarf virus
- Antibody response and risk factors for seropositivity in backyard poultry following mass vaccination against highly pathogenic avian influenza and Newcastle disease in Indonesia.
- Banana Die-Back Virus - a New Virus Infecting Banana in Nigeria.
- Comparison of rapid card agglutination test with the complement fixation test for diagnosis of Anaplasma marginale infection in Cattle in Colombia
- Cowpea viruses: Effect of single and mixed infections on symptomatology and virus concentration
- Effect of Temperature on Symptom Expression and Reliability of Banana Streak Badnavirus Detection in Naturally Infected Plantain and Banana (Musa spp.).
- Evaluation of the immune responses against reduced doses of Brucella abortus S19 (calfhood) vaccine in water buffaloes (Bubalus bubalis), India.
- Immune parameters to p67C antigen adjuvanted with ISA206VG correlate with protection against East Coast fever.
- Juvenile hormone titers in penultimate and last instar larvae of Pieris brassicae and Barathra brassicae, in regulation to the effect of juvenoid application
- Lectins in the brown ear tick, Rhipicephalus appendiculatus: detection and partial characterization
- Novel baculovirus-derived p67 subunit vaccines efficacious against East Coast fever in cattle
- Recombinant Newcastle disease virus expressing African swine fever virus protein 72 is safe and immunogenic in mice.
- Seroprevalence of leptospirosis and Japanese encephalitis in swine in ten provinces of Vietnam.
- Seroprevalence of zoonotic diseases (leptospirosis and Japanese encephalitis) in swine in ten provinces of Vietnam: a Bayesian approach to estimate prevalence