subject area of
- Adjusting soluble transferrin receptor concentrations for inflammation: Biomarkers Reflecting Inflammation and Nutritional Determinants of Anemia (BRINDA) project
- Analysis of monoclonal antibodies reactive with molecules upregulated or expressed only on activated lymphocytes
- Changes in Iron Status Are Related to Changes in Brain Activity and Behavior in Rwandan Female University Students: Results from a Randomized Controlled Efficacy Trial Involving Iron-Biofortified Beans.
- Characterisation of bovine transferrin receptor on normal activated and Theileria parva-transformed lymphocytes by a new monoclonal antibody.
- Determinants of anemia and iron status among pregnant women participating in the Mama SASHA Cohort Study of Vitamin A in Western Kenya: preliminary findings (624.8)
- Regular Consumption of a High-Phytate Diet Reduces the Inhibitory Effect of Phytate on Nonheme-Iron Absorption in Women with Suboptimal Iron Stores
- Ruminant cluster CD71
- Serum Soluble Transferrin Receptor Concentrations Are Elevated in Congolese Children with Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase Variants, but Not Sickle Cell Variants or α-Thalassemia.