subject area of
- 2011 Social Accounting Matrix for Senegal
- A 2007-08 Social Accounting Matrix for Pakistan
- An Operative Framework for Total Hicksian Income Measurement: Application to a Multiple-Use Forest
- An operative framework for total hicksian income measurement - Application to a multiple-use forest
- Applied multiple use forest accounting in the Guadarrama pinewoods (Spain).
- Bridging the Gap Between National and Ecosystem Accounting Application in Andalusian Forests, Spain
- Economic accounts for agriculture and farm income in Senegal
- Existing data to measure African trade
- Framing national REDD+ benefits, monitoring, governance and finance: A comparative analysis of seven countries
- Reconciling Household Surveys and National Accounts Data Using a Cross Entropy Estimation Method
- Shedding light on the self-consumption value of recreational hunting in European Mediterranean forests
- Transient poverty, poverty dynamics, and vulnerability to poverty: An empirical analysis using a balanced panel from rural China.
- Unsustainable development pathways caused by tropical deforestation