subject area of
- A Stereovision Sensor for Forest Inventories
- A technique system for the measurement, reconstruction and character extraction of rice plant architecture.
- An automatic segmentation method based on geometrical features in hemispherical images for forest management
- Computer vision coupled with laser backscattering for non-destructive colour evaluation of papaya during drying
- Computer vision system (CVS) for color and surface oil measurements of durian chips during post‑frying
- Construction of hybrid visual map for indoor SLAM
- Detecting functional field units from satellite images in smallholder farming systems using a deep learning based computer vision approach: A case study from Bangladesh.
- SLAM with Visual Plane: Extracting Vertical Plane by Fusing Stereo Vision and Ultrasonic Sensor for Indoor Environment
- イネの形質と UAV リモートセンシングデータから計算されたカラー指標との比較