subject area of
- Chapter 13 – Classifying households on food security and poverty dimensions – application of K-mean cluster analysis
- Impact of participatory training of smallholder pig farmers on knowledge, attitudes and practices regarding biosecurity for the control of African swine fever in Uganda.
- Is access to tractor service a binding constraint for Nepali Terai farmers
- Moving in the right direction? The role of price subsidies in fertilizer use and maize productivity in Ghana
- Overcoming Successive Bottlenecks: The Evolution of a Potato Cluster in China
- The promise (and pitfalls) of ICT for agriculture initiatives