subject area of
- Decoupling of soil nutrient cycles as a function of aridity in global drylands
- How Do Plants Achieve Tolerance to Phosphorus Deficiency? Small Causes with Big Effects
- Low phosphorus tolerance mechanisms: phosphorus recycling and photosynthate partitioning in the tropical forage grass, Brachiaria hybrid cultivar Mulato compared with rice.
- Metagenomic Insights into Rhizospheric Microbiome Profiling in Lentil Cultivars Unveils Differential Microbial Nitrogen and Phosphorus Metabolism under Rice-Fallow Ecology.
- Options for keeping the food system within environmental limits