subject area of
- Evaluating the effectiveness of a nutrition-sensitive agriculture intervention in Western Kenya: design of the Mama SASHA cohort study of vitamin A (1019.2)
- Nutrition-sensitive agriculture: What have we learned so far?
- Participatory Assessment of Factors Influencing Nutrition and Livelihoods in Rural Ethiopia: Implications for Measuring Impacts of Multisector Nutrition Programs.
- Prevalence and predictors of stunting and underweight among children under 5 years in Tigray, Ethiopia: Implications for nutrition-sensitive agricultural interventions
- Process evaluation improves delivery of a nutrition‐sensitive agriculture programme in Burkina Faso
- Using theories of change in the CGIAR Research Program on Agriculture for Nutrition and Health