subject area of
- Effects of inclusive public agricultural extension service: Results from a policy reform experiment in western China
- Experiments, policy, and theory in development economics: a response to Glenn Harrison’s ‘field experiments and methodological intolerance’
- Intrahousehold inequality and the theory of targeting
- Irrigation and Fisheries: Irreconcilable Conflicts or Potential Synergies?
- QUANTITATIVE GENETICS OF RICE. IV. A BREEDING STRATEGY
- The politics of urban governance in sub-Saharan Africa