subject area of
- Children and Wild Foods in the Context of Deforestation in Rural Malawi.
- Differentials in technical efficiency among smallholder cassava farmers in Central Madagascar: A Cobb Douglas stochastic frontier production approach
- High mortality of subjects with endemic ataxic polyneuropathy in Nigeria.
- Is informalization equalizing? Evidence from Kinshasa (DRC)
- Modeling farmers' decisions on child labor and schooling in the cocoa sector: a multinomial logit analysis in Côte d'Ivoire
- Parental Education and child Nutrition in Indonesia
- Social differentiation in climate change adaptation: One community, multiple pathways in transitioning Kenyan pastoralism