subject area of
- A description of local pig feeding systems in village smallholder farms of Western Kenya.
- Affordability of the EAT–Lancet reference diet: a global analysis
- Behavior change communication activities improve infant and young child nutrition knowledge and practice of neighboring non-participants in a cluster-randomized trial in rural Bangladesh.
- Can governments promote homestead gardening at scale? Evidence from Ethiopia.
- Digital integration to enhance market efficiency and inclusion of smallholder farmers: a proposed model for fresh fruit and vegetable supply chain
- Diversification in Indian Agriculture toward High-Value Crops: The Role of Small Farmers
- Fresh Fruit and Vegetables: Contributions to Food and Nutrition Security
- Fruit and Vegetable Consumption in Periurban Lima
- Fruits and vegetables are incorporated into home cuisine in different ways that are relevant to promoting increased consumption
- Household Food Expenditure, Dietary Diversity, and Child Nutrition in Nepal
- The Potential of Transforming Salalah into Oman’s Vegetables Basket
- Urban Shopping Patterns in Indonesia and Their Implications for Small Farmers