subject area of
- Assessing Community Health Information Systems: Evidence from Child Health Records in Food Insecure Areas of the Ethiopian Highlands.
- Assessing impact and impact pathways of a homestead food production program on household and child nutrition in Cambodia
- From food aid programs to household food security: Insights from two approaches to targeting food assisted maternal and child health programs in rural Haiti
- Impact of preconceptional micronutrient supplementation on maternal mental health during pregnancy and postpartum: results from a randomized controlled trial in Vietnam.
- Infant and young child feeding practices differ by ethnicity of Vietnamese mothers.
- PROCOMIDA, a Food-Assisted Maternal and Child Health and Nutrition Program, Reduces Child Stunting in Guatemala: A Cluster-Randomized Controlled Intervention Trial.
- Patterns of Fetal Growth based on Ultrasound Measurement and its Relationship to Small-for-Gestational Age at birth in Vietnam
- Suboptimal breastfeeding practices are associated with infant illness in Vietnam
- The Oriente Study: Program and Policy Impacts
- The cost of improving nutritional outcomes through food-assisted maternal and child health and nutrition programmes in Burundi and Guatemala.
- Tubaramure, a Food-Assisted Integrated Health and Nutrition Program in Burundi, Increases Maternal and Child Hemoglobin Concentrations and Reduces Anemia: A Theory-Based Cluster-Randomized Controlled Intervention Trial
- Using programme theory to assess the feasibility of delivering micronutrient Sprinkles through a food-assisted maternal and child health and nutrition programme in rural Haiti
- Women's Stated Preferences for Conditional Cash Transfer Programs Focused on Maternal and Child Health and Nutrition in India (P22-012-19)