subject area of
- Bushmeat and human health: assessing the evidence in tropical and sub-tropical forests
- Cowpea (Vigna unguiculata (L.) Walp) for food security: an evaluation of end-user traits of improved varieties in Swaziland.
- Development and application of transgenic technologies in cassava.
- Evaluation of cowpea germplasm lines for protein and mineral concentrations in grains
- Highly nutritional cookies based on a novel bean-cassava-wheat flour mix formulation
- Iron, Zinc and Phytic Acid Retention of Biofortified, Low Phytic Acid, and Conventional Bean Varieties When Preparing Common Household Recipes.
- Sensory and cultural acceptability tradeoffs with nutritional content of biofortified orange-fleshed sweetpotato varieties among households with children in Malawi.
- Sixty-two years of fighting hunger: personal recollections