subject area of
- Evolution of a gender tool: WEAI, WELI and livestock research
- Improving the screening of potato breeding lines for specific nutritional traits using portable mid-infrared spectroscopy and multivariate analysis
- No food security without food safety: Lessons from livestock related research
- Scenario development as a basis for formulating a research program on future agriculture: a methodological approach.
- Thieves, bats and fruit flies: local ecological knowledge on the weaver ant Oecophylla longinoda in relation to three ‘invisible’ intruders in orchards in Guinea