subject area of
- Assessment of nutritional characteristics of products developed using soybean (Glycine max (L.) Merr.) pipeline and improved varieties
- Effect of soy flour addition and heat-processing method on nutritional quality and consumer acceptability of cassava complementary porridges
- Effect of soybean (Glycine max (L.) Merr.) flour inclusion on the nutritional properties and consumer preference of fritters for improved household nutrition.
- Effect of the addition of soy flour on sensory quality of extrusion and conventionally cooked cassava complementary porridges.
- Nutritional quality of fritters produced from fresh cassava roots, high-quality cassava and soy flour blends, and consumer preferences