subject area of
- A field screening technique for evaluating rice germplasm for drought tolerance during the vegetative stage
- A screening test for grain hardness in sorghum employing density grading in sodium nitrate solution
- A seroprevalence study of camel brucellosis in three camel-rearing regions of Ethiopia.
- An evaluation of human immunodeficiency virus oral screening test awareness and preferences in the West region of Cameroon
- Greenhouse techniques to identify field resistance to the brown planthopper, Nilaparvata lugens (Stål) (Homoptera: Delphacidae), in rice cultivars
- Identification of Rice Cultivars With Durable Blast Resistance in International Screening Tests
- The use of rapid screening tests to compare changes during malting in sorghum