subject area of
- Assessment of the potential industrial applications of commercial dried cassava products in Nigeria
- Changes in total carotenoid content at different stages of traditional processing of yellow‐fleshed cassava genotypes
- Characteristics and utilization of sheep and goat milk in the Middle East
- Diversifying use of cool season food legumes through processing
- Effect of local processing methods on cyanogen content of cassava
- Effect of processing method on physico-chemical and functional properties of two fonio ( Digitaria exilis ) landraces
- Evaluation of cassava processing and utilization at household level in Zambia
- Impact of processing methods on microbial load of reared and wild-caught edible crickets (Scapsipedus icipe and Gryllus bimaculatus) in Kenya
- Phytochemicals in Leaves and Roots of Selected Kenyan Orange Fleshed Sweet Potato (OFSP) Varieties
- Prospects for low cyanide cassava in Nigeria
- Retention of carotenoids in cassava roots submitted to different processing methods
- Retention of iron and zinc in yam flour and boiled yam processed from white yam (D. rotundata) varieties.
- Spatial distribution of dry matter in yellow fleshed cassava roots and its influence on carotenoid retention upon boiling
- The FLUXNET2015 dataset and the ONEFlux processing pipeline for eddy covariance data
- The effect of different processing methods on nutrient and isoflavone content of soymilk obtained from six varieties of soybean grown in Rwanda.