subject area of
- Abundance and distribution of fish in the lower Mnembo River, Malawi‐Mozambique
- Balancing between livelihood and biodiversity conservation: a model study on gear selectivity for harvesting small indigenous fishes in southern Bangladesh
- Corrigendum to “Nutrient composition of 19 fish species from Sri Lanka and potential contribution to food and nutrition security” [J. Food Compos. Anal. 91 (2020) 103508]
- DEMAND FOR FISH IN THE PHILIPPINES: A DISAGGREGATED ANALYSIS
- Discovery and biological relevance of 3,4-didehydroretinol (vitamin A2) in small indigenous fish species and its potential as a dietary source for addressing vitamin A deficiency.
- Fish as a source of (micro)nutrients to combat hidden hunger in Zambia
- Fundamental insights into ontogenetic growth from theory and fish
- Maximum Sustainable Yield of Marine Capture Fisheries in Developing Archipelagic States - Balancing Law, Science, Politics and Practice
- Modeling spatial non-stationarity of Chambo in South-East Arm of Lake Malawi
- Population Dynamics of Five Important Commercial Fish Species in the Sundarbans Ecosystem of Bangladesh
- Potential Effects of Dams on Migratory Fish in the Mekong River: Lessons from Salmon in the Fraser and Columbia Rivers
- The Impact of Aquatic Salinization on Fish Habitats and Poor Communities in a Changing Climate: Evidence from Southwest Coastal Bangladesh
- The potential role of small fish species in improving micronutrient deficiencies in developing countries: building evidence.
- Value chain impact of the increased hilsa shad (Tenualosa ilisha) harvest in Bangladesh