subject area of
- Conservation Agriculture in Maize- and Wheat- Based Systems in the (Sub)tropics: Lessons from Adaptation Initiatives in South Asia, Mexico, and Southern Africa
- Consumer demand heterogeneity and valuation of value-added pulse products: a case of precooked beans in Uganda
- Economic Evaluation of the Contribution of Below-Ground Biodiversity: Case Study of Biological Nitrogen Fixation by Rhizobia
- Economics of quality protein maize as a feedstuff
- Getting incentives right: A Comparative Analysis of Policy Instruments for Livestock Waste Pollution Abatement in Yucatan, Mexico
- Marker-assisted selection strategy to pyramid two or more QTLs for quantitative trait-grain yield under drought.
- On-farm impacts of zero tillage wheat in South Asia's rice–wheat systems
- Traceability and Reputation in Supply Chains
- Traceability and reputation in supply chains
- Transgenic cotton and farmers' health in Pakistan.
- Why Poor Logging Practices Persist in the Tropics
- Zero-tillage as a pathway for sustainable wheat intensification in the Eastern Indo-Gangetic Plains: does it work in farmers’ fields?