subject area of
- A Bibliography of Rice Leaffolders (Lepidoptera: Pyralidae)
- An Overview of the Mode of Transmission, Host Plants and Methods of Detection of Rice Yellow Mottle Virus
- Badnaviruses Of Sweetpotato: Symptomless Co-Inhabitants On A Global Scale
- Badnaviruses of Sweet Potato: Symptomless Coinhabitants on a Global Scale.
- Differentiation of Bemisia tabaci (Genn.) (Hom., Aleyrodidae) populations in Colombia
- Ecologically Sustainable Management of Bean Thrips in Africa
- Edible caterpillars in central Cameroon: host plants, value, harvesting, and availability
- Identification of okra mosaic virus from Indigofera spicata in Nigeria.
- Integrated pest management in multiple cropping systems.
- Modeling the risk of invasion and spread of Tuta absoluta in Africa
- Production of conidia by setae of Colletotrichum species
- Responses of maize, sorghum and millet host plants to infestation by Striga hermonthica
- Susceptibility of Rice Planthoppers Nilaparvata lugens and Sogatella furcifera (Homoptera: Delphacidae) to Insecticides as Influenced by Level of Resistance in the Host Plant