subject area of
- An integrative analytical model for the water-energy-food nexus: South Africa case study
- Assessing the potential for synergies in the implementation of payments for environmental services programmes: an empirical analysis of Costa Rica
- Assuring A Food-Secure World in the 21st Century: Challenges and Opportunities
- Data-driven approach for highlighting priority areas for protection in marine areas beyond national jurisdiction
- Decomposing rice yield gaps into efficiency, resource and technology yield gaps in sub-Saharan Africa
- Forests, illegality and livelihoods: the case of Cameroon
- Geographic overlaps between priority areas for forest carbon-storage efforts and those for delivering peacebuilding programs: implications for policy design
- Global Foot-and-Mouth Disease Research Update and Gap Analysis: 4 - Diagnostics.
- Global Foot-and-Mouth Disease Research Update and Gap Analysis: 5 - Biotherapeutics and Disinfectants.
- Trends in protected area representation of biodiversity and ecosystem services in five tropical countries
- Tropical grain legumes as important human foods