subject area of
- Household access to water and choice of treatment methods: Empirical evidence from Bhutan
- Infection and treatment method (ITM) vaccine against East Coast fever: reducing the number of doses per straw for use in smallholder dairy herds by thawing, diluting and refreezing already packaged vaccine
- Molecular characterization of live Theileria parva sporozoite vaccine stabilates reveals extensive genotypic diversity
- Production and dose determination of the Infection and Treatment Method (ITM) Muguga cocktail vaccine used to control East Coast fever in cattle.
- The biology of Theileria parva and control of East Coast fever - Current status and future trends.
- Use of the infection and treatment method in the control of East Coast fever in Kenya: does gender matter for adoption and impact?