subject area of
- Diagnosis of iron deficiency in groundnut,Arachis hypogaea L.
- Effects of iron status on attentional functioning in young Rwandan women (619.5)
- Iron biofortified beans improve iron status in Rwandan University women: results of a feeding trial (646.1)
- Phytic Acid Concentration Influences Iron Bioavailability from Biofortified Beans in Rwandese Women with Low Iron Status
- Relationships between changes in iron status and maximal oxygen uptake (VO2 max) after a 5 month iron-biofortified bean efficacy trial (646.3)
- Sale of micronutrient powders (MNPs) by frontline workers (FLWs) enables high reach, but low uptake limits impact on anemia and iron status: a cluster randomized study in Bangladesh
- Unanticipated weight gain during a dietary intervention designed to improve iron status (804.20)