subject area of
- An old-new measure of canal water inequity
- Characteristics of maize cultivars in Africa: How modern are they and how many do smallholder farmers grow?
- First Detection of Virulence in Puccinia triticina to Resistance Genes Lr27 + Lr31 Present in Durum Wheat in Mexico.
- Grain filling duration, a crucial determinant of genotypic variation of grain yield in field-grown tropical irrigated rice
- Grain yield and other traits of tall and dwarf isolines of modern bread and durum wheats
- Influences of shading and fertilization on on-farm yields of cocoa in Ghana
- Registration of ICGV-SM 85048 Peanut Germplasm
- Rethinking the approach to viability monitoring in seed genebanks.
- Status of maize stalk rot complex in western belts of Nepal and its integrated management