subject area of
- BIOCHEMICAL COMPOSITION AND NUTRITIONAL EVALUATION OF BARLEY RIHANE (HORDEUM VULGARE L.).
- Biofortified Maize Can Improve Quality Protein Intakes among Young Children in Southern Ethiopia.
- Density interactions in tropical intercropping. I. Maize (Zea mays L.) and climbing beans (Phaseolus vulgaris L.)
- Difficulties in assessing the nutritional quality of rice protein.
- Effect of water deficit on yield and protein content in pearl millet grains
- Global and regional pulse economies: Current trends and outlook
- Method Development of Near-Infrared Spectroscopy Approaches for Nondestructive and Rapid Estimation of Total Protein in Brown Rice Flour.
- The effect of malting on the extractability of proteins and its relationship to diastatic activity in sorghum
- Variation in a wild groundnut species, Arachis duranensis Krapov. & W.C. Gregory