subject area of
- BREEDING FOR BLAST RESISTANCE IN RICE IN WEST AFRICA
- Economic impacts of developing a biofuel industry in Mozambique
- Genotype x environment interaction analysis of soybean (Glycine max (L.) Merrill) grain yield across production environments in Southern Africa
- Geographic indication of animal products and farm animal biodiversity: case of twelve Northern and five Mediterranean Member States of the European Union
- How can flexibility be integrated into coexistence regulations? A review.
- Indian agriculture : unfolding structural changes and their relevance to the EU
- On the proportionality of EU spatial ex ante coexistence regulations: Reply
- Regulating coexistence of GM and non-GM crops without jeopardizing economic incentives.
- Some Facts About Fertilizer Use in Africa: The Case of Smallholder and Large-Scale Farmers in Kenya
- The changing nature of our food systems