subject area of
- A model assessing water management strategies for integrated land use planning in the Mekong Delta in Vietnam.
- Changes in rice farmers’ pest management in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam
- Characterization of rice pest constraints in Asia: an empirical approach
- Farmers' Awareness and Factors Affecting Adoption of Rapid Composting in Mekong Delta, Vietnam and Central Luzon, Philippines
- Farmers’ participatory evaluation of reducing pesticides, fertilizers and seed rates in rice farming in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam
- High-resolution mapping of flood and salinity risks for rice production in the Vietnamese Mekong Delta
- Identifying hotspots for antibiotic resistance emergence and selection, and elucidating pathways to human exposure: Application of a systems-thinking approach to aquaculture systems
- Motivating rice farmers in the Mekong Delta to modify pest management and related practices through mass media
- Phenotypic response of farmer‐selected CWR‐derived rice lines to salt stress in the Mekong Delta
- The delta machine: water management in the Vietnamese Mekong Delta in historical and contemporary perspectives
- The impact of row seeder technology on women labor: a case study in the Mekong Delta Vietnam.
- Use of communication media in changing rice farmers' pest management in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam
- Why are cluster farmers adopting more aquaculture technologies and practices? The role of trust and interaction within shrimp farmers' networks in the Mekong Delta, Vietnam